Finding your suitable study in scarlet book is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best study in scarlet book including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best study in scarlet book
1. A Study in Scarlet: Introducing Sherlock Holmes (The Sherlock Holmes Collection) (Volume 1)
DescriptionA Study in Scarletwas the very first Sherlock Holmes mystery, introducing Sir Arthur Conan's Doyle's iconic sleuth and his sidekick, Watson.One of six books in the Sherlock Holmes Collection. Now also available in an expertly narrated audiobook.
2. A Study in Scarlet
Brought together by a mutual friend, Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson discover that they have much more in common than the fact that they're roommates. As Watson begins assisting Sherlock with his work as a consulting detective, he notices that Sherlock has an uncanny ability to assemble deductions based on seemingly minor details.
3. Sherlock Holmes: The Ultimate Collection: A Study In Scarlet, The Sign of the Four, The Hound of the Baskervilles and The Valley of Fear
DescriptionArthur Conan Doyles master criminologist Sherlock Holmes continues to delight readers around the world more than a century after he first appeared in print (in 1887s A Study in Scarlet).
In Sherlock Holmes: The Ultimate Collection you will find all four Sherlock Holmes novels:
A Study In Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle.
The Sign of the Four by Arthur Conan Doyle.
The Hound of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle.
The Valley of Fear by Arthur Conan Doyle.
4. A Study in Scarlet (1891 Illustrated Edition): 100th Anniversary Collection
DescriptionSeaWolf Press is proud to offer another book in its Arthur Conan Doyle 100th Anniversary Collection. Each book in the collection contains the text, illustrations, and cover from the first or early edition. Use Amazon's Lookinside feature to compare this edition with others. You'll be impressed by the differences. If you like our book, be sure to leave a review! Our version has:
- 40 original illustrations. Don't be fooled by other versions with missing or made-up pictures.
- Text that has been proofread to avoid errors common in other versions.
- A beautiful cover that replicates the first edition cover, in this case the magazine in which the material first appeared.
- The complete text in an easy-to-read font similar to the original.
- Properly formatted text complete with correct indenting, spacing, footnotes, italics, and tables.
Look for other Arthur Conan Doyle books in our 100th Anniversary Collection.
A Study in Scarlet first appeared in 1887 in Beeton's Christmas Annual and was marked the first appearance of Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson, who would become the most famous detective duo in popular fiction. The book's title derives from a speech given by Holmes, a consulting detective, to his friend and chronicler Watson on the nature of his work, in which he describes the story's murder investigation as his "study in scarlet". The story, and its main characters, attracted little public interest when it first appeared. This book is the first of four full-length novels about Holmes. Doyle's other works were collections of short stories.